Saturday, October 17, 2009

32 weeks

For some reason he loved these pants, he just sat there and snickered and played with the prints on them.

Isaiah absolutely loves our dogs, Sissy & Mac. He was very happy when he got to play with them on the floor!



Isaiah was very sleepy, he fell asleep just sitting next to me on the couch. I just laid him on a sleeping bag on the floor and covered him up, over an hour later, he is still sleeping there. Of course his crazy mom had to go make sure he was breathing, and he is. :-)

I love this little boy so much!! :-)

Playing with two different kinds of pacifiers, I don't just use one the normal way!

The I just woke up look.

He had his lips all smashed with his hands under his head, & of course mommy thought it was so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment